We are looking for a remote team member!!
Have you been searching for a company that values your work output above everything else?
Or the company that offers you growth in all walks of life?
Congrats, you just found a match!
A company is as good as its culture. And the attitude and enthusiasm of the team lift everyone up. We're proud of our team.
International clients, Top-level code quality, and exciting projects built from scratch. You do actual programming here.
We do not remember when was the last time we had to work late. We believe in spending enough time with family and friends.
1st & 3rd Saturdays off
And the rest of the Saturdays are also fun-filled, just like the whole work week.
Humanly decisions to “leaves”
We schedule the work with some extra space for unexpected circumstances. You have control over your time.
We actively develop packages and put code in the open. That’s where true learning lies. Witness and experience the growth.
- Experience with PHP, Laravel on production level projects
- Supportive WFH environment: PC, Internet, Family
- Expertise with Git, GitHub, and CLI
- Good communication skills. Cause you're away from the team
Oh, Wait! Answering YES to any of these will be a plus point
- Are you willing to support the projects that you worked on for a lifetime?
- Are you eager to make the codebase more readable and maintainable?
- Does writing tests for your code excite you?
- Do you believe making mistakes is good as far as they're not repeated?
- Have you ever challenged the status quo?
- Based on output and not years of experience.
- No bar for the performing candidate.
Most of the day will be spent around coding new features, fixing bugs, discussing with team members in Slack, managing projects via Trello, and Pull requests via GitHub with a lot of fun with teammates in between.
Thanks for reading so far. Let us share that we value modern tools and stay up-to-date with the latest technology. In fact, we share new framework updates with the community via Twitter.
"I learn the best development as well as other skills in the supportive company environment."